macellum meaning in Hindimacellum sentence in Hindi
- These depictions facilitate the identification of the building as a macellum.
- Within the Macellum on the south side are twelve shops.
- When Neapolis became a Roman possession it was eventually transformed into a macellum.
- An early Christian basilica was constructed over the remains of the covered macellum.
- As a result, the mud slide preserved the remains of the macellum,
- A covered market or " macellum " completes the ornaments of this monumental centre.
- Since no interior stairs were found, access must have been from outside the Macellum.
- A further portico must have been located inside the Macellum itself, but none of its columns remain.
- After Eusebius died in 342, both Julian and Gallus were exiled to the imperial estate of Macellum in Cappadocia.
- The macellum had an entrance to the north, where the tholos, a circular building used for food selling.