macer meaning in Hindimacer sentence in Hindi
- Macer also wrote a history of Rome, in 16 books.
- This writer modeled their style after Valerius Antias and Licinius Macer.
- The Lord President's Mace is borne by the Falkland Macer.
- He is cited by the jurists Macer and Herennius Modestinus.
- But prize money isn't what's important, Macer said.
- Past guests have included : Joe Macer, Bert Atkinson and Rachel Branning.
- And Macer's handsome, broad-faced portrayal of Robinson radiates wily charisma.
- But the new emperor looked at Macer with mistrust, fearing another rebellion against himself.
- John Forsyth was appointed the king's macer in 1538 and later Falkland Pursuivant.
- Eliza Broad n�e Macer and three sons.
- an official who carries a mace of office