live a lie meaning in Hindilive a lie sentence in Hindi
• झूठी ज़िन्दगी जीना
|live: सजीवता घटित होने|
|a: एक कोई अ अंग्रेजी|
|lie: सफेद झूठ असत्य|
- He lived a lie . ( Jefferson, Palm Beach Post ) MOVED.
- But wasn't the general living a lie and committing the same crimes?
- He's basically living a lie, which I point out to him subtly.
- But in the balance, it's much better than living a lie ."
- To live a lie, sometimes you have to sleep in your car.
- I was living a lie and that wasn't good for anyone ."
- You either have to quit the business, or live a lie.
- Jenny and Marty concur, but Rebecca says she's tired of living a lie.
- Living a lie is the only way homosexuals can serve in the military.
- But friends say that Dr . Reddy was living a lie.