• निवास करने योग्य
• रहने लायक
• जीने योग्य
• रहने योग्य
livable meaning in Hindilivable sentence in Hindi
- A young lawyer's life may soon become more livable.
- To a more than livable wage, I'll bet.
- Some will say that such small lots aren't livable.
- Opponents said millions of workers would be denied a livable wage.
- Even many welfare recipients are finding jobs that pay livable wages.
- The ABL is paying the kind of salaries that are livable,
- "All very livable colors, " says Berberian.
- "They're like a more livable New York.
- There may not be a more affordable and livable big city.
- Such initiatives make the city livable and competitive, Abolt said.
- fit or suitable to live in or with; "livable conditions"