linage meaning in Hindilinage sentence in Hindi
• पंक्ति दर
- John Forbes Kerry has the family linage to fit in here.
- Many balls and clubs with renowned linage went for bargain prices.
- Within the small African barbs, several linages can be recognized.
- Advertising linage at the paper is just above 1990 levels.
- The first advertising linage reports were done in 1931.
- Both advertising linage and newsstand sales have climbed by double digits during her tenure.
- Flagging ad linage in a sluggish French economy led to several years of losses.
- There is no bottom in the ad linage.
- That follows two years of declining advertising linage.
- In the boom year of 2000, linage at the Journal rose 14 percent.
- a rate of payment for written material that is measured according to the number of lines submitted
- the number of lines in a piece of printed material