linaceae meaning in Hindilinaceae sentence in Hindi
- The linaceae is a local resource.
- Under the old Cronquist system of classifying the flowering plants, the Linaceae were placed in their own order, the Linales.
- The larvae feed on a wide range of herbaceous plants, including Asteraceae, Convolvulaceae, Fabaceae, Geraniaceae, Hydrophyllaceae, Linaceae, Papaveraceae, Polygonaceae, Rosaceae, Scrophulariaceae and Violaceae species.
- The families into which " Lepidobotrys " had usually been placed, Linaceae and Oxalidaceae, are now placed in the orders Malpighiales and Oxalidales, respectively, which are closely related to Celastrales.
- Linum is a genus of approximately 200 species in the flowering plant family Linaceae, native to Common Flax ( " L . usitatissimum " ), the bast fibre of which is used to produce linen and the seeds to produce linseed oil.
- Nat . " titled " L'Origine et le syst�me phyl�tique des angiospermes ", in which his Passionales and Polygalinae were derived from Linaceae ( in Guttales ), with Passionales containing seven ( of eight ) families that also appear in the current Malpighiales, namely Passifloraceae, Salicaceae, Euphorbiaceae, Achariaceae, Flacourtiaceae, Malesherbiaceae, and Turneraceae, and Polygalinae containing four ( of 10 ) families that also appear in the current Malpighiales, namely Malpighiaceae, Violaceae, Dichapetalaceae, and Trigoniaceae.