• शब्दकोश विज्ञान
• शब्दार्थ अध्ययन विज्ञान
• सैद्धांतिक कोशविज्ञान
lexicology meaning in Hindilexicology sentence in Hindi
- Another branch of lexicology, together with lexicography is phraseology.
- Words as units in the lexicon are the subject matter of lexicology.
- The work on computational lexicology quickly led to efforts in two additional directions.
- He specializes in Biblical philology, historical lexicology and the philosophy of language.
- There is some disagreement on the definition of lexicology, as distinct from lexicography.
- Let s face it, you are probably not trained in lexicology or lexicography.
- A prominent place in the Dmitriev's works held the questions of lexicology.
- The dictionary was published by the Lexicology Centre.
- Institute is active in academic fields of linguistics, lexicology, lexicography, grammar, and onomastics.
- He was also a director of the Institute for Yiddish Lexicology at the City University of New York.
- the branch of linguistics that studies the lexical component of language