• अनुप्रयुक्त कोशविज्ञान
• शब्दकोश निर्माण
lexicography meaning in Hindilexicography sentence in Hindi
- In lexicography, archaic means old-fashioned but in use.
- The result of practical legal lexicography is called a law dictionary.
- He is often regarded as the founder of English language lexicography.
- Antedating is a key task in lexicography and a popular sport.
- At this point Odendal had published several papers on the lexicography.
- His main research areas are history of Romance languages and lexicography.
- Modern lexicography regards itself as recording and reporting much more than prescribing.
- Another branch of lexicology, together with lexicography is phraseology.
- Of the project Ashmead said " we can make lexicography cool ".
- Are there any decent online, free sources on lexicography?
- the act of writing dictionaries