legions meaning in Hindilegions sentence in Hindi
• बहुत बड़ा समूह
- Culin is awarded the Legion of Merit for creating the Rhino.
- It also can determine whether the legion is benign or malignant.
- It's about the new legions of upscale cigar smokers.
- The veterans groups, notably the American Legion, fired first.
- They are legion and legendary-- and also his legacy.
- The success of a few has inspired a legion of imitators.
- The reasons why young people don't invest are legion.
- Redman was clearly activating a legion of desires in his audience.
- Attendance to the Foreign Legion Symphony was compulsory for resident units.
- We had the Legion of Decency when I was a kid,