• व्यवस्था करना
• नियम बनाना
• कानून बनाना
legislates meaning in Hindilegislates sentence in Hindi
- Indeed, after 10 days, serious legislating is just beginning.
- However, he said Congress should eventually legislate when life begins.
- You cannot really legislate on-line propositions out of existence.
- You cannot legislate the ability to drive in a free country.
- It is beyond comprehension that this cannot be legislated by Congress,
- Some Congressional conservatives have wisely cautioned against careless and hasty legislating.
- If baseball ever legislates faster games, it could target Nomo.
- Legislate that he or she eat one less pizza a week.
- "I cannot legislate respect, " he said.
- "You can't legislate this stuff,"