legionary meaning in Hindilegionary sentence in Hindi
- The legion was later reinforced with legionaries from the Germania provinces.
- Roman legionaries had set traps and established over several hundred metres.
- After gaining the Drobeta to assist with the legionaries'advance.
- The limitanei and palatini both included legionary units alongside auxiliary units.
- Farnace conspires with Marzio, Roman legionary officer, against Mitridate.
- Legionaries arrived less than a week afterwards and captured the city.
- He later stated that the Legionaries fully complied with his orders.
- They were accorded much better pay and conditions than ordinary legionaries.
- From the time of Augustus, legionary recruitment was largely voluntary.
- The legionaries killed with knives all the men whom they found.
- a soldier who is a member of a legion (especially the French Foreign Legion)