lacerated wound meaning in Hindilacerated wound sentence in Hindi
- Fights can be gory; despite the protective skin deep, lacerated wounds and even deaths might occur.
- "All the bodies had crushed ( bones ) and lacerated wounds, " the medical examiner said in his four hours of testimony.
- He had a lacerated wound over the right parietal bones of the skull, which meant that there was a depression in his skull of diameter.
- It was subsequently revealed that, in addition to the fatal injuries Kennedy had received two deeply lacerated wounds to the skull during the earlier attack.
- Bullet, Dr Aziz said, had a lacerated wound on the left side of his forehead and restricted movement of the right shoulder, right elbow and wrist.
- Of damage to the eyes, a post-mortem report mentions " a lacerated wound " on the upper lid of the left eye and a " fissure of the frontal bone . " Official cause of death was meningitis caused by the injuries.