laced meaning in Hindilaced sentence in Hindi
- And what's this business about jeans trimmed in lace?
- And there were featherweight dresses that combined chiffon and fine lace.
- Bawling when her skate lace broke during her Winter Olympics performance.
- He was unable to tie the laces on his right shoe.
- She tatted lace, knitted winter scarves, collected pig figurines.
- Black sheaths, black tuxedos, black sequins and black lace.
- Computer habits of a lesser extreme are laced with similar symptoms.
- -- Decorative trims ( daisies, lace, bows ).
- Tiny buttons decorate dresses along with bits of lace and belts.
- This year Bradley Bayou used plastic sheeting for a lace shawl.
- closed with a lace; "snugly laced shoes"
- edged or streaked with color; "white blossoms with purple-laced petals"