jade stone meaning in Hindi
• हरिताश्म पत्थर
|jade: हरा रंग हरिताश्म|
|stone: प्रस्तर पत्थर मणि|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- :I've never heard the " single universal jade stone " thing.
- The jade stone was found in 1960 in Xiuyan County.
- Some still maintained jade stones, implying the significance of conch shells within their tribal society.
- The jade stone weighs 260.76 tons.
- They do so because they consider all pieces of jade to derive from a single universal jade stone.
- Often these companies would have preferential relationships with clients that had a reputation for skillfully identifying valuable jade stones for sale.
- It is a single piece of jade stone measuring 6.88 metres in width, 4.10 metres front to back and 7.95 metres high.
- The largest single jade stone ever found came from Xiuyan, now carved into the form of a Buddha, it is a major tourist attraction in the area.
- The confession of the drivers led to the seizure of nearly 9 tons of jade stones at a noodle factory and a house in Mandalay the next day.
- Authorities seized nearly 14 tons of jade stones in raids on a smuggling ring this past month, the state-owned newspaper New Light of Myanmar ( Burma ) reported Friday.