jadeite meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- They're afraid the Chinese jadeite is fake ."
- Jadeite was always very expensive; it was a precious material,
- The putti were set on a jadeite base, now lost.
- Rocks that consist almost entirely of jadeite are called jadeitite.
- The second is jadeite, a pyroxene rich in sodium and aluminum.
- This valuable type of jadeite contains a translucent rich-green color.
- His name is alternately translated as " Jadeite Hearts ".
- Lo said that the carved glass cups were made to imitate carved jadeite.
- Pyroxenes rich in both the jadeite and augite endmembers are known as omphacite.
- In the first anime adaptation, hunting energy is Jadeite's primary mission.
- a hard green mineral consisting of sodium aluminum silicate in monoclinic crystalline form; a source of jade; found principally in Burma