jaded meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Many of the undecided voters seemed to be just plain jaded.
- Ryan also said people told him the " jaded"
- Speculation over a possible expansion baseball franchise brings mostly jaded responses.
- The violence isn't jaded; it's deadpan.
- Even shearling jackets were dyed sky blue, chartreuse and jade.
- Fans who today are open-minded will be jaded tomorrow.
- The other is a cigar box of pre-Columbian jade.
- Keys residents aren't jaded about their most famous landmark.
- Jade's father ( Stephen Chang ) is more problematical.
- White background with dark raspberry, clear jade and black accents.
- dulled by surfeit; "the amoral, jaded, bored upper classes"
- exhausted; "my father''s words had left me jaded and depressed"- William Styron