incumbrance meaning in Hindi
• ऋण भार
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- You don't want to live with any incumbrances.
- Is it an incumbrance which must be registered under the Land Charges Act 1925?
- It has no mortgages or other incumbrances, and it remains in Simpson's name.
- He further reported that " Not one of them is in debt, and their Property is free from all Incumbrance.
- The Filipino is an incumbrance to be got rid of, unless he accepts the mandates of a purchasing and conquering power ."
- The case made with regard to these mortgages or incumbrances is, that they were executed in violation of the provisions of the Act.
- Further, the Constitution provides that the system must accomplish substantial justice in all cases expeditiously, inexpensively, and without incumbrance of any character.
- Sections 10 and 11 deal with the execution of " cestui que " trust in land and held free from the incumbrances of the persons seized in trust.
- Under s . 18 he can mortgage the land if money is required for equality of exchange, to buy out the ground rent or to raise money to discharge incumbrances of a permanent nature.
- His father had left his Cornish property with debts, but he paid off the incumbrances, and redeemed the mortgage on the rectory of House of Lords on 26 February 1730, and went against the fishermen.
- any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
synonyms：hindrance, hinderance, hitch, preventive, preventative, encumbrance, interference
- an onerous or difficult concern; "the burden of responsibility"; "that''s a load off my mind"
synonyms：burden, load, encumbrance, onus
- a charge against property (as a lien or mortgage)