hooliganism meaning in Hindihooliganism sentence in Hindi
- Soccer authorities began taking measures against hooliganism in the late 1980s.
- Loria responded by calling the display " hooliganism ."
- They were closer to acts of terrorism than acts of hooliganism,
- Portuguese police are working with other European forces to prevent hooliganism.
- Anyone who shrugs off the problem encourages hooliganism on our roads.
- Better security means hooliganism has largely been banished from the stadiums.
- This is in no way a concession to English hooliganism ".
- Portuguese police have adopted an aggressive position in combating football hooliganism.
- After witnessing this tragedy, Steve left football hooliganism for good.
- In addition the society suffered from local and apparently purposeless hooliganism.
- willful wanton and malicious destruction of the property of others