hooky meaning in Hindihooky sentence in Hindi
- Yet our representatives and senators wrote the rules on playing hooky.
- The Braves radio crew is ready for a day of hooky.
- It's semi-hooky hard rock, but dated.
- These are car people and they are playing Hot Rod Hooky.
- Endre said with a giggle that suggested a schoolgirl playing hooky.
- She does after the boys promise to never play hooky again.
- And I do think this first original hook is rather hooky.
- The rules were no wimping out and no playing hooky.
- As for the hooky part, she was hardly alone.
- But there was no age limit on hooky-playing.
- failure to attend (especially school)