• अंकुश-कृमि जनित रोग
• अंकुश कृमि
hookworm meaning in Hindihookworm sentence in Hindi
- The exceptions include canine distemper, hookworms and lice and ticks.
- He is credited for introducing thymol as a treatment for hookworm.
- The adult hookworms are white and about 6 10 mm long.
- They were hookworm, malaria, yaws and yellow fever.
- It is most likely beneficial in removal of hookworms from the lung.
- It is estimated 1 billion people are infected with hookworms.
- Hookworm 00 : 03, 3 September 2007 ( UTC)
- The Hookworm infections were first seen in 1845 Florida and 1850 Louisiana.
- Hookworm species are not easily distinguished from the gross appearance.
- Or should they buy shoes so that the children will not get hookworms?
- parasitic bloodsucking roundworms having hooked mouth parts to fasten to the intestinal wall of human and other hosts
- infestation of the intestines by hookworms which enter the body (usually) through the skin