hoi polloi meaning in Hindihoi polloi sentence in Hindi
• जन साधारण लोग
• आम आदमी
• आम लोग
- The intelligentsia hate it and the hoi polloi can't do without it.
- A Peek at Couture for Hoi Polloi as Well as the Haute
- The hoi polloi were left wishing they could drive what the stars drove.
- The Bushes didn't exactly plop in chaises among the hoi polloi.
- A moment ago I used the term'hoi polloi .'Who knows what it means?
- "She's become the waitress-hating, hoi polloi-hating person she used to condemn before all this.
- These prints were made to show hoi polloi of 18th-century Japan what it was missing.
- Remember, the magazine duPont Registry is not known as a showroom for the hoi polloi.
- Hoi polloi growth mutual funds, which generally don't hedge, have soared far above hedge funds.
- "There's no need to justify to the hoi polloi,"
- the common people generally; "separate the warriors from the mass"; "power to the people"
synonyms：, , , ,