gambols meaning in Hindigambols sentence in Hindi
• उछल-कूद करना
• कलोल करना
• हँसते खेलते दौड़ना
- They share a gambol or two and trade reflections on life.
- He was enjoying the elk that gambol down to graze.
- Monday _ " Gambill Gambols But Gambles ."
- Chimpanzees forced to gambol about a bare mountain of feces-encrusted concrete.
- Rigidity of manners to start, then the freedom to gambol and frolic.
- She gambols these days on two radio talk shows and the paid lecture circuit.
- It was not a pastoral gambol, either.
- Secondary schools in the area include Alwaha, Gambol, Nawawi and Nugal High.
- The quadriga prances in unison; the maiden hours gambol at a placid pace.
- The performers frequently gambol into the crowd, but the feeling is not always mutual.