galleons meaning in Hindigalleons sentence in Hindi
• पन्द्रह से सत्रहवीं शताब्दी में उपयोग किया गया स्पेन का विशाल जहाज
- She was fined 10 Galleons, meaning she lost her house.
- From there, they were shipped to Spain by Spanish galleons.
- He gained lots of early successes with his galleon Lilla J�garen.
- He commanded ten galleons, four galleys and various smaller vessels.
- The galleon's sailors had little choice but to surrender.
- Another tells of a sunken Spanish galleon out off the coast.
- is the young captain of the Gokai Galleon who transforms into.
- On the ridge just north of it is Galleon Peak at.
- Gonzo the conquistador arrives to the Peruvian coast in a galleon.
- The galleon sunk in 1656 off Ecuador's coast.