galled meaning in Hindigalled sentence in Hindi
- But it received almost no press attention, which galled him.
- The suggestion that he cannot look out for himself galled him.
- Taiwan's separate status has always galled the Communist regime.
- The mistakes his team had made weren't what galled him.
- Perhaps the circumstance that galled these Rangers most was this one simple fact:
- What especially galled legislators was Scott's casual view of student lawbreaking.
- If that galled Bush, he did not let on in the interview.
- But it wasn't just the unanswered phone calls that galled Kerasiotes.
- The incident has galled Stein, who described himself as a political conservative.
- I am particularly galled by her above statement of&
- painful from having the skin abraded