frugivorous meaning in Hindifrugivorous sentence in Hindi
- The species is frugivorous, feeding on a variety of fruits.
- Danielle McMullen, 14, Perth, N . Y . _ frugivorous
- Frugivorous bats usually do not consume foods rich in protein.
- The shape of their faces has been correlated to their frugivorous diet.
- The species is mostly frugivorous and feeds on large fruit.
- Frugivorous birds such as pigeons, figbirds and parrots consume its fruit.
- As with all gibbons, they are arboreal and frugivorous.
- Mammals are considered frugivorous if the seed is dispersed and able to establish.
- They are mainly frugivorous and forage in the canopy of dense hill forests.
- In Hawaii the seeds are dispersed by frugivorous animals.