frit meaning in Hindifrit sentence in Hindi
• मिश्रित करना
- Frit was also a significant component in some early European porcelains.
- FRIT quickly redeveloped the existing mall into the Assembly Square Marketplace.
- Several glass frit pastes are commercially available, e . g.
- The printed glass frit structures are heated to form compact glass.
- The key ingredient of vitreous enamel is finely ground glass called frit.
- It is also sometimes referred to in Egyptological literature as blue frit.
- Dutch speakers call fries " Frit,"
- At present are well known : the variat frit and roast suckling pig.
- Glass solders are available as frit powder with grain size below 60 micrometers.
- Evidence of the use of green frit is so far confined to Egypt.