frisson meaning in Hindi
• भय व उत्तेजना का आकस्मिक भाव
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Having the boss'permission takes that frisson of naughtiness away.
- More important is to create a frisson around what we are doing.
- Together, they produce the frisson that drives talk radio.
- As in fishing, there is a frisson associated with that event.
- He even finds a way to inject frissons into cooking.
- Why not a frisson of race-mongering as well?
- Prices will drop; high-wire cooking will lose its frisson.
- There was a consequent frisson when Sada Abe slapped your back ."
- Its purpose : to invoke the dark frissons once afforded by public executions.
- The atrocities of the Axman can still stir a frisson among local residents.