forebodings meaning in Hindiforebodings sentence in Hindi
• अनिष्ट दर्शन
• भविष्य की विपदाओ को पहिले से जान लेना
- His wartime ordeals tended in ways to bear out the forebodings.
- As Wiley sees it, his boyhood forebodings have all come true.
- The man on the street apparently harbors the same forebodings.
- No forebodings will alarm thee, all through the night.
- Yet even against such grave forebodings, the day was a historic one.
- Johnson was obsessed with forebodings of his own mortality.
- And although Bartlett had forebodings about Byblos, he nonetheless made the move.
- They are memories, presences, and forebodings.
- Last Monday evening, however, Wilson and Great American II had no forebodings of evil.
- Out went the grad-student forebodings, in came the camp comic-book heroics.