forebrain meaning in Hindiforebrain sentence in Hindi
- A : The forebrain, the cerebellum and the brain stem.
- In birds, there are also major changes in forebrain structure.
- The thalamus then innervates the cortical division of the limbic forebrain.
- A similar protein in mice is required for proper forebrain development.
- Holoprosencephaly is the most common structural anomaly of the human forebrain.
- These include areas important for memory like the basal forebrain.
- -- Forebrain : It holds the cerebrum, where you think.
- The dorsal striatum is located in the subcortical region of the forebrain.
- The basal forebrain and adjacent areas are a focus for sleep research.
- It has been found to be required for forebrain development.
- the anterior portion of the brain; the part of the brain that develops from the anterior part of the neural tube