footmark meaning in Hindifootmark sentence in Hindi
- But Benaud went round the wicket and aimed at the bowlers'footmarks, and caused a collapse.
- This Holmes deduces from footmarks found in the road, on the lawn, and in the morning room.
- His coat tails drip with water and he leaves wet footmarks on Mrs . Tittlemouse's parlour floor.
- During this six-month period, thousands of pilgrims ascend the mountain to venerate the sacred footmark on the summit.
- He could now see her footmarks going away from him while at the same time hearing the ringing of her khingte.
- Lara went from 11 to 44 before Giles turned a delivery out of the footmarks to beat his advancing drive and crash into middle stump.
- Whilst a giant eagle protected the vulnerable child with his wings, the new born kicked through the membrane leaving a footmark on the nearby rock.
- "The pitch has an odd spot here and there, and maybe some footmarks will be created as the game goes on, " he said.
- Judging from the footmarks, it is long like a weasel or a stoat, with short stumpy legs, but bigger than either of those animals.
- The Australian captain started arguing with Greig as the lanky bowler's footmarks were in line with the stumps and obliterating Chappell's block mark.
- a mark of a foot or shoe on a surface; "the police made casts of the footprints in the soft earth outside the window"