footling meaning in Hindifootling sentence in Hindi
• बेकार का
• बेकार का
- My eager craft through footless halls of air . ..
- Human pubic hair is good for treating dystocia with transverse or footling presentation.
- Blakely knew that she wasn't the only person to think of footless hose.
- Show your toes, while compressing your saddlebags with Spanx, the new footless pantyhose.
- The sweat shirt fad passed, but the footless tights remain a hit with oversized shirts.
- She got her mother, Ellen, a Florida artist, to draw comfortable, footless hose.
- Before about 1850 many rural women walked barefoot to and from market, or wore footless stockings.
- If the art of public relations were a handgun, Kenneth Starr would have been footless long ago.
- The name derives from the Ancient Greek words for footless ( ???? ) and animal ( ???? ).
- "There's the footless hosiery to wear under pants, for women to wear for support.
- (informal) small and of little importance; "a fiddling sum of money"; "a footling gesture"; "our worries are lilliputian compared with those of countries that are at war"; "a little (or small) matter"; "a dispute over niggling details"; "limited to petty enterprises"; "piffling efforts"; "giving a police officer a free meal may be against the law, but it seems to be a picayune infraction"
synonyms：, , , , , , , ,