footloose meaning in Hindifootloose sentence in Hindi
• कहीं भी जाने को आज़ाद
- It is footloose corporations taking investments where labor is most productive.
- I wanted at the very least to be a footloose adventurer.
- The more footloose often have been on the road for years.
- In " Footloose " dancing has even been outlawed.
- "Fosse " and " Footloose ."
- Miki Dedijer is principal of the Stockholm-based Footloose Media.
- After Paramount began Footloose " ( 1984 ) for Paramount.
- The organisation was in the hands of ESDV Footloose from Eindhoven.
- And Susan and Jimmy were very footloose at ages 6 and 8.
- It was about a rootless, footloose, alienated marginalism.
- free to go or do as one pleases; "Americans have always been a footloose people always moving on"; "a footloose young man eager to see the big city"