fates meaning in Hindifates sentence in Hindi
• अंतिम परिणाम
• अन्तिम फल
• निर्धारित करना
- To producer Lobell, there are less wonderful fates in life.
- Film : " A Simple Twist of Fate ."
- But the fate of the other buildings remains to be seen.
- The fate of racing lies ultimately in layers of regulatory bodies,
- "I can't control her fate or destiny.
- An accident of fate led Miss Primus to become a dancer.
- The fate of part-timers isn't so clear.
- The fate of the Long Island franchise is even less certain.
- The pact's fate in the Senate is in doubt.
- We had a picket fence between us and such a fate.