factionalization meaning in Hindifactionalization sentence in Hindi
- "His campaign adds to the continued factionalization " of the GOP.
- This led to the factionalization of Liberia,
- The IFTU suffered from internal factionalization as trade unions from Nazi Germany came close to dominating it during the 1930s.
- The factionalization of the party accelerated after a new Manifesto was passed in 1958, proposing new ways of achieving communist goals.
- So far, there's been no factionalization on the Rangers, probably because the spiritual slackers are such a small minority.
- Banning all religious and political statements from userpages would discourage factionalization, protect users from being typecast and help us all get along.
- Metaxas imposed his regime primarily to fight the turbulent social situation prevalent in Greece in the 1930s, in which political factionalization had disrupted Greek parliamentary democracy.
- The fight over Ms . Messinger's endorsement was the latest example of the increasing factionalization of New York politics, and the rising power of different political constituencies.
- Although they played an important part in the 1979 overthrow of the regime, they had been weakened considerably by government repression and factionalization in the first half of the 1970s.
- Getting people to show due diligence before nominating or discussing an article is a bit more difficult, but snide remarks and votestacking are more likely to promote factionalization than actually help.