facticity meaning in Hindifacticity sentence in Hindi
- People like Josephus wrote propaganda of varying facticity for particular individuals.
- Facticity is both a limitation and a condition of freedom.
- The Look is then co-constitutive of one's facticity.
- It is simply there, as self-evident and compelling facticity ".
- The fact is ( conventional historicists are into facticity ) that Destler coined a useful word.
- The ambiguity is that each of us is both subject and object, freedom and facticity.
- In 1969 he published his Second Book with the university entitled " Speculation and Facticity.
- Facticity plays a key part in Quentin Meillassoux's philosophical project to challenge the thought-world relationship of correlationism.
- One may turn away from a mood but that is only to another mood; it is part of our facticity.
- A theological approach which depends entirely on historical facticity ignores the fact that the emphasis of the OT is on this relationship.