factious meaning in Hindifactious sentence in Hindi
- They have become totems to factious causes rather than to shared ideals.
- Known congenially as the Mayor of Punk movement, and ideologically factious skinheads.
- The delay is due in large part to the factious nature of Iraqi society.
- The new ruler temporarily united the factious aristocracy, and Ivaylo gradually lost support.
- Goad's friends protested against his dismissal as the work of a factious party.
- But the government in Tirana barely controls this impoverished, factious country of four million people.
- But he warned : " Call them a faction, and they become factious ."
- That indicated a possible rift between Kurds and Arabs in the factious Iraqi movement opposed to Saddam.
- Lane entered the public forum by embroiling himself in one of the most factious debates of our time,
- It was unclear whether Holbrooke's latest effort had narrowed the differences within the factious Albanian community.
- dissenting (especially dissenting with the majority opinion)