dissing meaning in Hindidissing sentence in Hindi
• अपमानित करना
- Unless, of course, he starts dissing the Olympics again.
- Wall Street isn't alone in dissing overvalued Internet stocks.
- Want a few tips on dissing dependent, psychologically disturbed roommates?
- In fact, I spent most of the first part dissing Meryl.
- Never mind that dissing these classics is a mistake anywhere.
- Despite dissing Cooz, Knight has some Celtic green roots.
- From Sexual Harassment, Frivolous Lawsuits, Dissing and Other Lapses in Civility
- Dissing Martha has been the foie gras of cocktail conversation for years.
- "I can't imagine anyone actually dissing this study.
- Frazier rasped to my father, dissing my memory lapse.