dissimulate meaning in Hindidissimulate sentence in Hindi
• भावनाओ या विचारों को छिपाना
• स्वांग करना
• बहाना करना
• ढोंग करना
- Ancient codes regulated the crime of a prostitute that dissimulated her profession.
- His early verse cleverly dissimulates his preoccupation with Immanuel Kant's philosophy.
- Urs�a issued new orders to Garc�a dissimulating his desire to conquer the Itza.
- Ancient codes regulated in this case the crime of a prostitute that dissimulated her profession.
- His sword dissimulates a pistol, which he fires into Robin who jumps in front of Leatherwing.
- The test differed from previous methods in that there were no emotional states to emulate, dissimulate or exaggerate.
- The case files of the divorce revealed a considerable amount of assets which were being dissimulated around the world.
- Nor does it address a " systematic policy by Israel to dissimulate its crimes, " he said.
- With the arrival of these new members The Berzerker set about recording their follow up album " Dissimulate ".
- In time that angel of the second circle, it is absolutely impossible for him to lie or to dissimulate the truth.
- hide (feelings) from other people