dexterous meaning in Hindidexterous sentence in Hindi
- The right hand, of course, is the more dexterous.
- Long steps and dexterous hand movements are required for performing Veeranatyam.
- It would require large stretches and dexterous leaps if done so.
- This redundant structure gives the robot arms capability of dexterous manipulation.
- It was good to be dexterous, positively evil to be otherwise.
- For the dexterous, the Corkpopper can be operated with one hand.
- He can be dexterous, and he can be insistent.
- See the dexterous dachshund compete in the canine dance contest.
- Then comes the fun, at least for the dexterous.
- By very dexterous military and diplomatic operations Vitellius succeeded completely.
- skillful in physical movements; especially of the hands; "a deft waiter"; "deft fingers massaged her face"; "dexterous of hand and inventive of mind"