dextral meaning in Hindidextral sentence in Hindi
- Dextral shear criteria can be found in all of its formations.
- The mechanism of this earthquake was of dextral strike-slip faulting.
- The San Fernando earthquake was the first in a series ( dextral faults.
- Most gastropod species, and especially the marine species, have a dextral shell.
- Asymmetrically deformed quartz pebbles in conglomeratic layers of the Thiviers sandstone indicate dextral shearing.
- In its interior dextral and sinistral shearing interfere in a non-coaxial fashion.
- Millimetre-sized shear bands within the G�nis sericite schist also point at dextral shearing.
- Those with right-lateral motion are also known as " dextral " faults.
- EEG characteristics of normal subjects : A comparison of men and women and of dextrals and sinistrals.
- The sinistral and dextral specimens form " clear " populations but can by found sympatrically as well.
- of or on the right; "a dextral gastropod shell with the apex upward has its opening on the right when facing the observer"; "a dextral flatfish lies with the right eye uppermost"
- preferring to use right foot or hand or eye; "dextral individuals exhibit dominance of the right hand and eye"