demises meaning in Hindidemises sentence in Hindi
• प्रदान करना
• हस्तांतरित करना
• पट्टे या वसीयत द्वारा हस्तान्तरित करना
- Ironically its demises came at the hands of a resurrected Persian Empire.
- Death on the baseball field is one of the rarest of athletic demises.
- There's another reason for swift demises.
- Bishop Walker said when asked about the possible demises of the church and the arts center.
- Ed and Eddy prank Edd into believing that they have sunk to their demises in quicksand.
- The reality, of course, is that none of the above had anything to do with their playoff demises.
- One ritual practiced by these cultists is the meticulous re-creation of their heroes'death-car demises.
- Will Theglobe . com and EarthWeb _ Internet juggernauts that they are _ suffer demises similar to the erstwhile Cabbage Patch dolls?
- After a lengthy conflict-and several apparent demises-Ch'rell was captured and banished to the ice asteroid Mor Gal Tal.
- Regulators are investigating the demises of both companies, and Prime Minister John Howard is appointing a special government panel to examine the HIH failure.