demised meaning in Hindidemised sentence in Hindi
• प्रदान करना
• हस्तांतरित करना
• पट्टे या वसीयत द्वारा हस्तान्तरित करना
- Alfredsson's demise began and ended at the seventh hole.
- You should quit whining about the demise of our national pastime.
- But it has shown that reports of its demise are premature.
- As main man, he'd have overseen its demise.
- The cancer center's demise reflects more than financial woes.
- Recently, the rumors of his imminent political demise have increased.
- I think that ended with the demise of the Soviet Union.
- He was not shocked by their demise this year, though.
- But in the end, its microscopic ratings spelled its demise.
- Perhaps it is global competition or the demise of powerful unions.