decarboxylase meaning in Hindidecarboxylase sentence in Hindi
- Acetoacetate decarboxylase is a 365 kDa complex with a homododecameric structure.
- Beta-diketones appear to inhibit acetoacetate decarboxylase well but slowly.
- Mevalonate diphosphate decarboxylase catalyzes the final step in the mevalonate pathway.
- Malonyl-CoA decarboxylase deficiency is inherited in an autosomal recessive pattern.
- The exact enzyme apparatus of mevalonate diphosphate decarboxylase is not completely understood.
- This decrease leads to the decreased availability of glutamate decarboxylase.
- Clonazepam does, however, affect glutamate decarboxylase activity.
- Acetoacetate decarboxylase is inhibited by a number of compounds.
- Phosphosphomevalonate decarboxylase through a concerted decarboxylation reaction affords isopentenyl pyrophosphate ( IPP ).
- The yeast converts this to 4-vinylphenol via the enzyme cinnamate decarboxylase.
- any of the enzymes that hydrolize the carboxyl group