darwinian meaning in Hindidarwinian sentence in Hindi
- It's a sort of Darwinian approach to sibling rivalry.
- Because there was no competition, no Darwinian fight for survival,
- Burnett acknowledged that the American version will be far more Darwinian.
- Presidential politics is a Darwinian struggle, a test of toughness.
- And this Darwinian backdrop heightens the peculiarities of the creative life.
- Venice is an ideal setting for examining architecture in Darwinian terms.
- Freed from the shackles of sexual reproduction, Darwinian competitiveness vanishes.
- In this Darwinian sense, dogs are more successful than tigers.
- And what about us Darwinian fish-walkers in the parks?
- Spammers, it seems, have a Darwinian ability to evolve.