darner meaning in Hindidarner sentence in Hindi
- Thousands of darners have found their way to contemporary collections.
- Common wooden darners often appear at flea markets for less than $ 10.
- Is it possible it is some variety of darner, Aeshnidae or Aeshna?
- Darner was named the 2015 NABC UPS DII National Coach of the Year.
- Gibson had sold Darner his interest in the health club clinics, investigators said.
- This particular diagram is close in likeness to that of a Green Darner dragonfly.
- She left school at 14 and worked as a darner in Derryvale weaving factory.
- The 1920s marked the height of patented darners, when 17 distinct models were recognized.
- The next day the couple stumbled upon two more darners and their collection was born.
- Darner pledged continued assistance in the investigation.
- a person who mends by darning