• मोचनी घास
darnels meaning in Hindidarnels sentence in Hindi
- Mississippi authorities identified the driver as Devan Darnel Moore, 18.
- Darnel was selected as FIVB Hero by FIVB in May 2012.
- The Darnel recording was released by Coral Records as catalog number 60147.
- The wheat will also appear brown when ripe, whereas the darnel is black.
- Heath argued for the Crown in Darnel's Case ( the Five Knights'Case ) of 1627.
- Darnel won the Best Spiker individual award during the Vak1fBank 0stanbul and the Bronze Medal match to Rabita Baku.
- Roman law prohibited sowing darnel among the wheat of an enemy, suggesting that the scenario presented here is realistic.
- Other charting versions were recorded by Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Phil Harris, Bradford & Romano and Bill Darnel.
- As therefore the darnel weeds are gathered up and burned with fire; so will it be at the end of this age.
- The similarity between these two plants is so great that in some regions, darnel is referred to as " false wheat ".