darned meaning in Hindi
• गाली देना
• मरम्मत करना
• शाप देना
• रफ़ू करना
• टांका मारना
• रफू करना
• रफ़ू करना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Personal computers of all kinds are too darned hard to use.
- And darned if 73 percent of them don't notice.
- I never experienced any sense of balance on the darned thing.
- "Darned if I know, " said Denby.
- The defense swarmed and hammered people and looked pretty darned aggressive.
- For a time capsule, that's pretty darned cheap.
- Just how darned middle-class our kids are being raised.
- Ted is a hockey coach, and a darned good one,
- So naysayers be . . . uh . . . darned.
- My running buddy thought the entire incident was pretty darned hilarious.
- expletives used informally as intensifiers; "he''s a blasted idiot"; "it''s a blamed shame"; "a blame cold winter"; "not a blessed dime"; "I''ll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I''ll do any such thing"; "he''s a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool"; "a deuced idiot"; "an infernal nuisance"
synonyms：blasted, blame, blamed, blessed, damn, damned, deuced, goddam, goddamn, goddamned, infernal