• असफल आदमी
cropper meaning in Hindicropper sentence in Hindi
- Lintas'first experiment with a second agency came a cropper.
- Cropper was a British-born agriculture consultant living in Trinidad.
- Enoch Taylor was the blacksmith who built the first automatic croppers.
- Linda Cropper has a string of film credits to her name.
- William Cropper and Joseph Marlow shared most wickets with 34 each.
- She received Squaw Valley and the Cropper Foundation for Caribbean Writers.
- Over the summer, it seemed, bank stocks came a cropper.
- Even Harris'prose comes a cropper as the overwrought plot progresses.
- Songwriters included Cropper, Allen Toussaint, and Jimmy Cliff.
- Patience Cropper is renamed Amy Barlow and the Croppers are her godparents.
- small farmers and tenants