coquette meaning in Hindi
• अपने सौंदर्य से पुरुषों को मोहित करने वाली
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- There he encounters an alluring Coquette and an apparently spellbound Sleepwalker.
- She is an incorrigible coquette and has a relish for flirtation.
- He died in Marnes-la-Coquette, near Paris.
- The series marks Coquette's first foray into game shows.
- This time the girls are coquettes and Spanky winds up in drag.
- Among the titles : " The Coquette,"
- The colours permeate the senses with coquette interplay, and mesmeric effect.
- Love me or hate me, the coquette says.
- After the Schmitz Sisters disbanded, she and a sister formed the Coquettes.
- Coquette, 1927, director, co-author.
- a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
synonyms：flirt, vamp, vamper, minx, tease, prickteaser