coquet meaning in Hindi
• नखरे करना
• चोचले दिखाना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Warkworth Castle is built in a loop of the Coquet.
- Three times a week this service extends up the Coquet Valley to Alwinton.
- There are two bridges crossing the River Coquet.
- Renwick was a large landowner and worked to conserve the Coquet Valley near his home.
- However, the jig'Coquet Lights'is widely believed to be by him.
- Coquet Lighthouse was built by Trinity House in 1841 at a cost of ?, 268.
- Midfielders : Sonia Bompastor, Amelie Coquet, Virginie Dessalle, Severine Lecoufle, Sandrine Soubeyrand, Elodie Woock
- In the 15th and 16th centuries the Coquet Valley was a pillaging ground for bands of Battle of Preston.
- One of the murals he did in a private home was that of Benito Coquet, a public official.
- The wall was built on shallow medieval foundations on alluvial sand and clay close to the tidal River Coquet.